viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

EXCERPTS FROM THE STORIES WRITTEN BY STUDENTS ON OCCASION OF HALLOWEEN 2013

Un buen número de alumnos de 3º y 4º participaron en el concurso "Scary Tales" y obtuvieron con su 'Writing Practice' una repercusión positiva en la marcha del curso. Sólo podían otorgarse dos premios: uno en el nivel de 3º de ESO, y otro en el nivel de 4º. Aquí presentamos fragmentos de las historias ganadoras (con nuestra enhorabuena para Ana Torres -autora también de la ilustración- y para Cristina Ramírez), y anunciamos que dentro de unos días publicaremos un bloque de texto e imágenes dedicado a reflejar toda la serie de actividades realizadas en el instituto con motivo de la fiesta de Halloween, donde incluiremos más fragmentos interesantes de otras historias presentadas a concurso.



EXCERPTS FROM THE SCARY TALES WRITTEN BY STUDENTS ON OCASSION OF HALLOWEEN 2013

DO YOU BELIEVE…?
(Cristina Ramírez Bandera, 4ºB)

- Bye, mom! – I closed the door and left my house.
I waved goodbye to Frederick, the mailman; I cuddled Sparky, my dog, and I started to walk to school. It was such a lovely day! The sun was shining, birds were singing…
When I arrived I said hello to Kate, my best friend.
- Are you going to the Halloween party tonight? – she asked – It’s organizad by the school. It’ll be in the gym. Everyone will go!
- No, I don’t think so. Halloween is stupid. Ghosts, vampires and witches don’t exist!
- Perhaps they do! – She stayed in silence for a few seconds – I’ll miss you at the party.

(…..)

SARAH WILTED
(Ana Torres Reyes, 3ºD)

Sarah touched her Black Butterfly DVD and then she went to her room and played Slender, the horror game. While she was playing, she felt a hand on her body, so she turned to see what was there.
Sarah saw a beautiful woman who was… just like her! She ran away, so Sarah started running after her.
The girl stopped running. They were in a forest, and Sarah could see the girl was crying.
-       Why are you crying? – asked Sarah.
Sarah closed her eyes. When she opened them she only saw a fire.
-       Run away! What are you waiting for? – a boy said.

(…..)

No hay comentarios: