viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

FROM YOUR TV TO YOUR CLASSROOM (II)

ENRIQUE LORCA (3ºC) is the first winner. He gave the correct answers very quickly: La Caixa, and the song "From me to you".
The fragment of the lyrics that we can hear is:
IF THERE'S ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT,
IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO,
JUST CALL ON ME
AND I'LL SEND IT ALONG
WITH LOVE, FROM ME TO YOU.

 The song was originally recorded by The Beatles, but the version in the spot is sung by Virginia Labuat.

And now, here is the clue for this week.
Friday 14th October: ...I KNOW THAT IT'S YOU I NEED...
In which TV commercial can you hear that sentence? What is the title of the song?

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Soy Enrique Lorca Regueiro de 3ºC.
La cancion se llama "it must be love" del grupo "madness". El anuncio es de samsung anunciando su nuevo "samsung galaxy S II"

pablillotomas dijo...

el anuncio es de samsung galaxy s 2 la cancion se llama ``it must be love´´