viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

FROM YOUR TV TO YOUR CLASSROOM (V)

Enrique Lorca said "Chanel No 5" and "I'm -- fool to want you"(Singer: Billie Holiday). Well, the exact title of the song is "I'M A FOOL TO WANT YOU", so he only gets 2 points this time.
The video features the French actress Audrey Tautou (of Amelie fame), and the beautiful city of Istambul.
Marina Bueno (4ºB) also gets 2 points because she tried her own translation of the lyrics of the previous week.

I'm a fool to want you.

I'm a fool to want you,

to want a love that can’t be true
,
a love that’s there for others too.


I'm a fool to hold you
,
such a fool to hold you...





Here is the final classification of this game:

1st) ENRIQUE LORCA (3ºC)... 11 points
2nd) Pablo Tomás Dorado & Marina Bueno (4ºB)... 3 points
4th) Ceferino Sánchez (4ºB)... 2 points
5th) Sofía Fernandez & María López (4ºA)... 1 point.

No hay comentarios: